About Me

My photo
digboi, ASOM, India
TO KNOW ABOUT ME VISIT THE LINK BELOW Just a request,in case you want the pictures,please mail me,I will mail them to you,but please don't just copy them.thanks

SEE WHAT I AM

CLICK HERE

Please subscribe to this blog,click the feed icon on the left.

I SAY

Gaurav SPEAKS

Sunday, December 14, 2008

$LEEPING $ICKNESS

Sorrrrrry everyone,was $leeping,woke up with this poem and promised myself never to sleep again............



"We see a Star,
and admire its Glitter,
the Twinkle catching our eyes,
and all thru our Lives,
we only see the Twinkle,

whenever we see the Star.
We know but Fail to see,
that all it takes to be a Star,
is an Unending Fire.
A Fire that's Beneath the Surface,
the Fire that made it the Star it is.

And had we seen the Star this way,
we might as well have Woken up to the Fact,
that the only thing Separating us,
from being a Star,
is the Lack of Fire within our Hearts."

From "Joker in the Pack" by Neeraj Pahlajani and Ritesh Sharma

No comments: